The Midwest Chapter/Medical Library Association Annual Chapter Meeting will be held in Louisville, KY, October 2-6, 2015.
Registrants may pick up their registration materials at the Registration table at the Galt House Hotel, Louisville. Registrants attending the Friday, October 2, 2015 Midwest Chapter/MLA board meeting, will receive their registration materials at the meeting. While conference registration is not necessary to take CE courses on Saturday or Tuesday, we hope that you will take advantage of the full conference. September 12 is the deadline to register for CE classes only.
Full registration includes:
- Saturday evening Welcome and Exhibitors’ Reception
- Sunday evening at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience Museum.
- Sunday and Monday programs, breakfasts, breaks, lunches and exhibits
One-day registration for Sunday or Monday includes:
- Program for the registered day
- Breakfast and lunch for the registered day
- Sunday registration includes an evening at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience Museum.
There is a $25 registration cancellation fee for all cancellations.
To take advantage of member pricing, you must be a current member of either the Midwest Chapter or Kentucky Library Association.
On-site registration will be available at the conference (check only). For CE classes, registrations will be accepted until September 12 or until the class roster is full, whichever comes first. Please note, if a CE course is cancelled due to lack of participants, you will be notified at least 7 days prior to the start of the conference.
An opportunity for first time conference attendees to be "matched up" with a mentor from Midwest Chapter/MLA will be available on Saturday, October 3 from 5:00-5:30 pm. If you would like to be a part of the Mentor/Mentee Match-Up, just complete that portion of the form when you register.
Photographs or Videotape Exemption:
The Midwest Chapter has official photographers/videographers for this meeting. Photographs/video taken at the Midwest Chapter Annual Conference may be used in future marketing, publicity, promotions, advertising and training activities for the Chapter. By registering for this meeting, you agree to allow the Chapter to use the photographs/video which may include you in all media formats worldwide. If you do not want any photographs or videotape of you used in promoting Midwest Chapter, please use the check box on the registration form to be exempted.
- 100% refunds (minus a $25 handling fee) are available for cancellations before September 8, 2015
- 50% refunds (minus a $25 handling fee) are available for cancellations between September 8 - September 26, 2015
- 0% refund available after September 26, 2014
To request a refund, review the policy, complete and submit the Refund Form found on the conference website.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact